• Stable, steadily growing company with roots in Burgenland/ Austria
• Operating worldwide
• CNC machinery and equipment state of the art
• Education and training with a focus on Industry 4.0
• Friday noon end of work
• Pleasant, family-like working atmosphere
• Age diversity – young and old benefit from each other
• Staff events
• Parking lot at the company premises
• Highway A2 via S4 („Mattersburger Schnellstraße“) reachable within
a few minutes
• Train station almost on the doorstep (train connection to Wiener
Neustadt station only 8 minutes, to Mattersburg 10 minutes)
We are always training apprentices to become metal technicians.
The tasks in metal technology range from working and processing metals to assembling, controlling and monitoring automated production systems and machines. Different ferrous and non-ferrous metals are processed and various welding processes are used.
Would you like to do an apprenticeship with us? Then apply and send your documents to: